1. Create an eye-catching bio with a call to action.
Creating a bio makes it easier for potential clients to know who you are and to learn a bit of what you offer. Be sure to provide a call-to-action.
2. Try to maintain consistency with your posts.
Have a plan, use an editorial calendar or build your social media style plan. (We can help with that – email@example.com)
3. Keep on top of comments and engagements.
Be sure to continue the conversation with your potential customers using social media, don’t leave messages on read for days on end.
4. Keep an eye on what is trending.
Watching trends keeps you up-to-date with the latest news from your field of work.
5. Constantly measure and analyse results.
Measurement is a great way for you to understand how social media fits into your business and which platform is most appropriate for your business objectives.
6. Add more video based content.
Statistics show that 55% of people watch videos online every day, and social media videos generate up to 1200% more shares than texts and images combined.
Let’s discuss in the comments!