Email marketing is regularly championed as the king of the beasts, frequently boasting the highest ROI compared to all other marketing channels. As such, it’s constantly evolving and improving, even within it’s limited cross-platform functionality. So what’s coming in 2023?
Mailjet have a great rundown of predictions for email marketing trends for 2023. Have a read and see what you can adopt in your email strategies today.
Full article here: Email marketing trends for 2023.
2023 is setting out to be another challenging year for marketers around the world. To help you prepare and optimize your strategy in the new year, we’ve recapped the email marketing trends that will shape the world of email in 2023.
Let’s face it – the world is shaping up to be a complicated place in 2023. With looming threats of a global recession, brands everywhere are bracing themselves for a year of uncertainty and, in some cases, a certain degree of scrappiness in their marketing efforts.
If you’re here, you’re probably looking to discover what email marketing trends, tools, and features might help you tip the balance in your favor next year. We get it – in the midst of change, it’s always better to be prepared.
Well, fear not. We’ve asked our team of email, deliverability, and lifecycle marketing experts for their predictions for the new year. So, pull that new notepad out and get ready to jot down the secrets to email success in 2023.
- Email will play a key role during a period of economic uncertainty
- Open rates will give way to more reliable email-tracking metrics
- Zero-party data will power hyper-segmentation and hyper-personalization in email
- Email interactivity will be key to improving engagement in the inbox
- AI tools and features will help power email marketing performance
- Email verification at signup will become deliverability’s best protection
- Email security awareness will increase among senders and recipients
- Omnichannel communications will be vital throughout the customer lifecycle
- Customers will demand more brand authenticity in email communications
- Get ready for 2023
Keeping up with email marketing trends and new innovations isn’t easy, but the good news is you don’t need to apply all of these in one go. The key to effective email marketing in 2023, and beyond, is not to be the best at everything – it’s to surround yourself with the best partners and let your inquisitive and innovative nature run wild. Trust us, if you explore, test, experiment, and incorporate tools that allow you to reach new heights, your email marketing strategy will thrive.
At 418, we know email inside out, what works and what doesn’t, and how to effectively promote your business to gain the very best returns. Sound good? Give us a shout!
Read the full Mailjet article: Email marketing trends for 2023.
Check out our own 8 predictions for digital marketing here.
#418makesithappen #makeemailhappen #marketingtrends #emailmarketing